I had one of those off weeks, were some things didn’t go my way and the things that did seemed to go my way because I forced it. No worries, do some handstands, play the ukulele, write some poetry, make a lot of useless acronyms…uh.
I am a USPCV, in the CRM sector, and AAE (acronyms are everywhere). I have created some acronyms of my own, some are 100% accurate and some are…kinda sorta on point. This post is mostly for other PCVs, as they will know that some of these arrangements of letters HARP (have a real purpose).
Peace Corps Philippines Acronyms I Made Up (or enhanced)
- BIFLC- Because I Felt Like Crying
- MNIJ- My Name Isn’t Joe
- WWU- Walking Without Umbrella (for bad@$$es only)
- I NOAH- In Need Of A Hug
- SIDS- Stepped In Dog $#!&
- FML- Failed Massively, Linguistically
- FACE IT- Fail At Communicating Everytime I Try
- PST- Practicing Self Therapy
- MMMB- Missing Missoula, Montana Beers
- IM FIB- I Miss Flowers In Beards
- FAT ME- Falsifying Agility, Then Making Excuses
- SMACK- Send Me Actual Coffee, Kindly
- FULL- Finding Urself Lying, Likely
- FAAM- Fish At All Meals
- RFB- Rice For Breakfast
Coastal Resource Management Acronyms
- CRM- Caring Right Meow
- BOATR- Beware Of All The Rakes
- FISHR-Finding Impressively Sneaky Humans for Registering
- BFAR- Believing Fisheries Are Radical!
- PCRA- Pretend to Count Resources Accurately (joke lang…)
awful post, not sorry (APNS).